LearnNowBC Learner Accounts
To qualify for a free LearnNowBC Learner Account, you must be a BC resident (of any age) and have a PEN (Personal Education Number). That's it!
Before starting the sign up process, be sure to have the following information available:
- "Legal Name" - this is your name as it appears on your school report card, your passport or your BC Care Card
- Birth Date - The day, month and year of your birth
- Email Address - In case you forget your password, we need this to help you reset it.
- P.E.N. - Your Personal Education Number is a nine-digit number and can be found on your BC school report card
- Current BC School - We use this information to make sure you get the resources and services that your school or district subscribes to.
More questions about creating a LearnNowBC Learner Account? Contact the Support Desk, or check out the FAQ.
LearnNowBC Educator Accounts
Educator accounts are primarily for professional BC educators registered with the BC College of Teachers, and those working in the BC K-12 system.
More questions about creating a LearnNowBC Educator Account? Contact the Support Desk, or check out the FAQ.
LearnNowBC Parent Accounts
Parent accounts are available to pretty much anyone. If you're a parent, or want to be one some day, this account is for you!
More questions about creating a LearnNowBC Parent Account? Contact the Support Desk, or check out the FAQ.
LearnNowBC Affiliate Accounts
LearnNowBC offers Affiliate accounts to members of certain organizations.
For more information, and to learn if you qualify, please contact your organization's administrator or contact the LearnNowBC Support Desk.